*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/858547
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#858547 added August 28, 2015 at 2:13pm
Restrictions: None
Wrong Doing
Prompt: Do you become partially responsible once you know of wrong doing?

Yes. Like at work. We make sure the people get their meds and are well taken care of but we have a lot of Meds to do and are careful not to make Med errors but it happens. Nothing serious but I report one when one happens. The cleaning doesn't always get done but I feel I am not housekeeping. Just clean up your own mess. Wrong doing? The one girl uses the F word around her patients and I over look it. The boss knows this woman behaves like this. She doesn't chart the Narc she gives. The boss will find it. As long as the count isn't off, it will be alright. Responsible? I try to be responsible for my part of the job. As long as no one abuses the patient, I feel things are alright. The one girl has keys made to the Med Room but I can't prove it. I don't run and tattle to the boss. She just tells us what we need to know. I feel the same way. I just try not to do anything wrong and what the other workers do, is on them. I will make sure the patients are safe and well provided for.

** Image ID #2044142 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/858547