*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859281-i-miss-updating--my-blog-within-the-1-year--period
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #1947466
memories are fading
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#859281 added September 5, 2015 at 6:12pm
Restrictions: None
i miss updating my blog within the 1 year period
how I envision the future in writing. is the future for us to write or the future is program by computers. will humans control the earth or the earth will be control by computers. how humans envision the future is how computers will program the future. I write as I envision the future and I write as I envision further into the future. I think writing will not be useful in the future. I think computers will take over the writing and the computers will be program with its own writing. the computers will be program with its own writing. how the future will be control is up to the program of the computers. the program of the writing in the computers is its own intelligent. the program of writing in the computer will control this earth. the writing on the computers is an intelligent that’s written in the computer. a computer intelligent is its own writing. a computer writing is its own intelligent of writing. the writing in the computer is program by its own intelligent. a computer has its own writing like a human has its own mind. the program of writing in the computer is control by its own program.

© Copyright 2015 lucifer very very very 1st (UN: godlucifer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucifer very very very 1st has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859281-i-miss-updating--my-blog-within-the-1-year--period