*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859362
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#859362 added September 6, 2015 at 4:42pm
Restrictions: None
Masquerade, Fantasy Island, Pirate Attack
I had dinner with Roarke. He asked me to marry him but I can't. Fantasy Island is beautiful and I love it here. I have my Fashion Design Business in New York, my house in New Orleans, my friendship with Anne Rice{I am a wolf and an inspiration for her wolf stories}. I will always love Roarke. He knows that. I promised to be with him tomorrow night.

I went sailing on Captain Jack's ship The Black Pearl. We were attacked by a strange glowing ghost ship and Jack had a small crew of pirates. I thought we were defeated. I have a protective shield but I couldn't help Jack's crew like I wanted to. I could turn into a wolf and left but I can't do that to Jack and his men. I thought we were doomed. Another ship came along and I was afraid it was more pirates. It was most of the guests from Fantasy Island! Roarke sent them to help Jack, me and the pirates. With Vampy biting the bad pirates and I did the same. Zing was there and got his missing knives back from the bad pirates. Deathpool, Cheshire, Space Raccoon, Darth Vader, well the bad pirates left but Jack's ship was a mess. Jack was in the bottom of the ship firing cannons at the weird ghost ship but it didn't touch it. Jack was injured but I bandaged him up. He is hiding and I can't tell his whereabouts. The other guests think Jack is dead. He isn't.

I hugged and kissed Roarke when I got back to Fantasy Island. He didn't ask about Jack. He knows Jack is safe. I had my fantasy about pirates, now on to my Jane Austen fantasy. Tonight, is my time and fantasy with Roarke.

** Image ID #1430326 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859362