*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859376-It-Could-Have-Gone-So-Wrong
Rated: 13+ · Book · Nonsense · #2050715
Thoughts and takes on the way life presents....
#859376 added September 6, 2015 at 7:43pm
Restrictions: None
It Could Have Gone So Wrong
My daughter regaled me with tales of her adventure when a creature from the dark side broke into her car. I gotta give her props for having more guts than sense, because she came upon him digging through her car and left her brain behind and ran up on him to confront him. He got back in his car and was going to drive off and she got right in front of his car to prevent him from leaving. Yes, my little ittty bitty spitfire thought she could stop a two-ton car. When he lurched at her, she jumped on the car and managed to get a hold of the sunroof and try to block his vision. He was trying to throw her off but she was a better stunt person than he was a stunt driver and managed to hang on despite the stupid stuff. About a block and a half away of this lurching forward stupid stuff and yelling back and forth at each other, he figured out that she would get off if he stopped driving. She is safe and has a good tale to tell. I sorta kind of wish now that I did not know the details because now I want to go find the bugger and give him more than a good shake. And yes, I resisted the urge to tell her what she should have done (mainly because I would have done the same thing). I am just so proud of her for winning and coming out alive.

Since then, she was being Minnesota Nice with the gray scale photo lineup. Since she could not be sure, she declined to identify anyone in the lineup. I told her that she needed a redo and this time ask for what you want. If gray scale crap and blurry were not working, ask for what you want that would work better. Seriously, if she had it narrowed down to one or two she could demand color, profile, in person lineup, and vocals if that helped. At first she was prevaricating, but when I pointed out that she had her car broken into and assaulted with a deadly weapon, she got a clue and will ask for a redo.





© Copyright 2015 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859376-It-Could-Have-Gone-So-Wrong