*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859520
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#859520 added September 8, 2015 at 2:09pm
Restrictions: None
Savoring, Life Is Good
Blog City: Joy asked us about we savor in life and what made us feel good. BCOF: Lyn asked about what we thought was good about life and life being magical. Here goes.

I work at an old county building and we have a barn outback and it is located in the country. We have cats that live outside. I work midnights and one of the patients said that there were new kittens that had been born. Jennifer{she is also a WDC member here but she isn't active}wanted to see if the kittens were out and moving about. We stepped outside and heard a kitten meowing by in the shrubs by the corn field. Where was the mommy kitty? Was there where she had left her kittens? Jennifer meowed and the kitten came out and she picked it up and hugged it. I had to pet it, too. Those blue eyes melted my heart and it is pure black. I had bought a can of food in and put down a small dish for the kitten and another dish down for the other cats. Two black cats showed up but ignored the kitten. The kitten ate and I was praying and upset about where is the mommy kitty? I said a prayer. I went back inside to talk to the other two workers and the one patient who lives there got up to go to the bathroom and I asked her about the kitten. She had bought the kitten in two days ago and she had to take it back outside. She said the kitten had been in the shrubs all day and the mother kept circling but didn't go in the shrubs. She said the mother cat is in the barn by the second door. I thanked her and went back outside.

I told Jennifer what the patient had said. We walked to the barn with the kitten and I said another prayer. Jennifer put the kitten down by the barn and the kitten was meowing and we saw a black cat come toward it and they went into the barn. Thank goodness! I was so worried. This is my good deed and Jennifer's. You know how I love animals. We couldn't just leave it. I am glad we went outside and the patient told us about the kitten. The kitten needed his mother. Crisis averted. Thank you, Lord. I feel like part of an animal rescue team. Wish I could save all the animals.

** Image ID #2011588 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859520