*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859999-Womens-Issues
Rated: 13+ · Book · Cultural · #1437803
I've maxed out. Closed this blog.
#859999 added September 13, 2015 at 11:41pm
Restrictions: None
Women's Issues
         Listen to politicians talk about women's issues! Just what are the supposed women's issues, anyway? Are you talking make-up and fashion? Birth control? Get real.

         Women's issues include the national debt, border security, crime, jobs, healthcare, aging, nuclear weapons, military, racism, religious persecution, education, childcare, pork barreling, the environment, business, international trade, etc. Any issues affecting the daily lives of American citizens ARE women's issues. The decline of cities, the plight of the family farmer, industry, these are all issues that affect women. Constitutional law and the proper maintenance of the three arms of government and balance of power all concern women.

         It's time politicians wake up and realize that women are not a special interest group. Women make up the majority of voters! We outnumber the men. So stop treating us like we don't count, or like we can't think. And just for the record birth control is an equal responsibility of men. Births can't happen without male participation, so they need to take some responsibility for preventing unwanted pregnancies.

         Furthermore, people like Donald Trump have to stop talking down to women, talking down about women. They are just meant to be his servants or his arm candy. His face isn't exactly attractive, so he shouldn't refer to anyone else's face. He's an overgrown pompous, spoiled rich boy, in expensive clothes and shoes, leading a pampered life. What does he know about doing a man's work? When has he done any plumbing, or carpentry, or auto mechanics? When did he work on a farm or serve in the military? When did he do any lawn work, carry anything heavy, operate heavy equipment, or work on an assembly line? He can't identify with real men. He's a great big sissy boy with a big mouth.

         I don't normally talk about people this way, but he's shot off his mouth a few times too many and needs a taste of his own medicine. Women are not second class citizens, with the pretty ones to be admired by him, and all the others disdained. You've taken too many donations, Trump, and who knows how you'll pay back the favors. You've already told us that's the way it works.

© Copyright 2015 Pumpkin (UN: heartburn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pumpkin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859999-Womens-Issues