*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/860880-Five-Things-That-Make-A-House-A-Home-Haunted-House
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#860880 added September 24, 2015 at 6:02pm
Restrictions: None
Five Things That Make A House A Home, Haunted House
Prompt: Name five things that make a house a home.

1. A devoted husband.
2. A cat who is loving.
3. Books in my room edition where I can relax and dream.
4. Pictures on the wall, wicker furniture, decorations.
5. A bed to sleep in, a couch to relax on.

BCOF Prompt: Charlie asked if we have ever lived in a haunted house and if we believe in that sort of thing.

I have never lived in a haunted house but Dad was in the Air Force and we were looking for a house to rent. We could have lived in the Sam Davis Plantation Mansion in Tennessee but everyone said it was haunted. Mom said no. She loves plantation mansions. She was afraid of ghosts and tells me that she don't believe in them. The house she and Dad live in, I lived there for eight years. She says she says she see an image in her room {which was my room when I lived there} that has a glow. The house was never haunted. It was brand new when we moved in after Dad retired from the Air Force. Maybe it is Great Grandma. She lived close by. She died along time ago. My son saw angel images by his place when he lived in Indiana. My husband and I don't live in a haunted house but my cat who died, she has visited me. I heard her walking on the carpet after she died and felt her rub up against my legs when I was making tuna. She loved tuna. My kitty Bella was already eating when I felt the cat rub against my leg. Tigger is with me in spirit.

At work, I work in an old county house and we hear weird noises and I have seen a ghost image when I was walking into work at night. I could tell a million ghost stories but you will find some in my Twilight folder. There you have it.

** Image ID #2058095 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/860880-Five-Things-That-Make-A-House-A-Home-Haunted-House