*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/860929-Promoting-the-Prep-and-Food-Log-92415
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1411600
The Good Life.
#860929 added September 25, 2015 at 8:39am
Restrictions: None
Promoting the Prep and Food Log 9/24/15
*LeafR**LeafO**LeafY**Leafbr**LeafR**LeafO**LeafY**Leafbr**LeafR**LeafO**LeafY**Leafbr**LeafR**LeafO**LeafY**Leafbr**LeafR**LeafO**LeafY**Leafbr**LeafR**LeafO**LeafY**Leafbr**LeafR**LeafO**LeafY**Leafbr*

SIX DAYS TIL PREP!

*LeafR**LeafO**LeafY**Leafbr**LeafR**LeafO**LeafY**Leafbr**LeafR**LeafO**LeafY**Leafbr**LeafR**LeafO**LeafY**Leafbr**LeafR**LeafO**LeafY**Leafbr**LeafR**LeafO**LeafY**Leafbr**LeafR**LeafO**LeafY**Leafbr*


I plugged "October Novel Prep Challenge [13+] on both the Contests and Activities pages, which I've done for many years. Yesterday, for the first time, a moderator pulled one of the plugs and stated that an item may only be posted on one or the other, not both. I reread the rules on both pages, and nowhere does it explicitly state that. It says the Contest Page is for contests only, and the Activities Page is for non-contest activities only. But the Prep meets both criteria. It includes four weekly competitive contest rounds, which are optional, and which writers may enter without completing a single other assignment. So the contest portion of the event and the activity portion of the event, while connected, are primarily independent of one another. I am hoping we get an exception so we can maximize participation in the event. Not only does the Prep bring new writers to WDC, raise and spend large amounts of GPs, and encourage community, but it also clearly meets all of the stated rules on both pages. And frankly, neither the Contests page nor the Activities page moves so quickly that removing the Prep from one of the pages serves any beneficial purpose at all.

I've submitted a request for an exception.

Food Log: 9/24/15
*BulletR* Coffee
*BulletR* Peanut butter
*BulletR* Half bagel w/ham, cheese, tomato
*BulletR* Bratwurst on bun with onion & mustard
*BulletR* ZonePerfect bars (2)
*BulletR* Serving of almonds
*BulletR* Healthy Choice dinner w/turkey, mashed potatoes, veggie medley

I've been peeking at Artemismad 's blog. My food choices seem so unrefined and unclassy compared to hers, lol.


Cheers,
Michelle



© Copyright 2015 BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ (UN: tuozzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/860929-Promoting-the-Prep-and-Food-Log-92415