*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/860944
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#860944 added September 25, 2015 at 12:18pm
Restrictions: None
Stephen King Quote
Prompt: "No one can tell what goes on between the person you were and the person you become. No one can chart that blue and lonely section of hell. There are no maps of the change. You just come out the other side. Or you don't." Stephen King

Do you agree or disagree? Give u an example of that blue and lonely section.

Where to start. I love Stephen King so I decided to do this one. I had extensive bowel surgery and I was on a breathing tube for six days. I knew I was asleep and couldn't wake up. That was a weird feeling. I kept seeing my cat and dreamed I had a baby girl. I am past 50! Where did that come from? I wake up and can't talk. I couldn't walk. I had to go to Rehab to learn how to walk again. The talking thing I could talk but I sounded like Mickey Mouse but my voice was normal the next day. Is this the in between section of being blue and lonely and hell? I think so.

Wrong boyfriends, partying. This is no life. My house burning down. We got a new house and furniture but it was rough. I would like to have a quiet life with no problems like I just mentioned. My family has been there for me and I am thankful and I have been there for them. I could go on and on but this covers it I think.

** Image ID #2058095 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/860944