*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/862084-October-Leaf-Party-Rain-Or-Snow
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#862084 added October 7, 2015 at 7:13pm
Restrictions: None
October Leaf Party, Rain Or Snow?
Blog City Prompt: October gave a party. The leaves by hundreds came. The chestnuts, oaks and maples and leaves of every name. Write your thoughts on this.

I love seeing leaves and orange and white pumpkins. I love seeing autumn pictures of New England. I can imagine leaves dancing and blowing in the breeze and pumpkins rolling. The leaves blow away and are raked or someone uses a leaf blower to collect them. Let them party while they can. A nice gentle rain makes the leaves wet and they will dry. Later, dew and frost on the pumpkins maybe with a scarecrow or two. Autumn. I just love it.

BCOF Prompt: Snow asked if we like rain or snow better and to write about a favorite snow or rain memory.

I like rain. It is easier to drive in. Snow., I like snow if I don't have to drive in it. I love to sleep to the sounds of a gentle rain. Rain is relaxing. I can deal with it.

Snow memory? It was 45 degrees and our lights went out. We had no generator then. The wind kept blowing and we had one big snow drift by our bed room window that looked like the ice berg from "Titanic." That was a scary sight to wake up to!

** Image ID #2011113 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/862084-October-Leaf-Party-Rain-Or-Snow