*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/862180
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#862180 added October 8, 2015 at 1:52pm
Restrictions: None
Music, Parallel Time Writing
Blog City Prompt: What kind of music did your parents listen to? Did it influence you to listen to the music you listen to now?

When my father wasn't in Viet Nam, he and his friends played country and western music. My grandma played country music and took me to see Loretta Lynn, Dolly Patron, Porter Wagner, Marty Robbins, Merle Haggard, Waylon Jennings and other stars. When Mom, Dad and I lived next to Nashville, I listened to Ralph Emery every night and his country music hits. We lived by Bobby Harden of The Harden Trio and he and his sisters had a couple of hit songs but never made it big. I don't listen to country music much anymore. I do like Keith Urban, Reba, Miranda Lambert but give me Johnny Cash, Glen Campbell and the old country music. I like Katie Perry, Taylor Swift, Katie Perry, Bruno Mars,, Lady Gaga, Celtic Thunder and most soft Rock and Roll. I still listen to Alice Cooper and I like old religion music and some modern day religious music. Just don't play Blue Grass, Alternative, Rap and that hard rock stuff. I can handle any music except that.

BCOF Prompt: Charlie asked us to make up a genre to write in.

Parallel Time or Parallel Universe Genre. The story starts out with main characters and the next chapter tells about them in parallel time or universe and goes back and forth. I have always been curious about parallel time. I should write stories like this.

** Image ID #2059689 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/862180