*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/862483
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2059791
Prep for Nanowrimo 2015 - I completed my 50,000 words by November 14, 2015.
#862483 added October 13, 2015 at 9:39am
Restrictions: None
Day 12 - Freestyle Brainstorm - plot, characters, setting
Monday, Oct. 12
*Required: Freestyle Brainstorm â–¼
Spend at least fifteen minutes writing whatever ideas come to you about your plot, characters and setting.


*Bonus: Extended Brainstorm â–¼
Add at least fifteen additional minutes to your freestyle brainstorming time.


I need to also work in the aspects of Taryn having joined a women writer's group. They meet on Thursday evenings - for 12 week sessions. she has gotten a lot of confidence from being in this group. But Carson picks Thursday nights after she comes home to nit pick what she has neglected to do around the house... her writing high is vehmenintly killed and over time she stops going to the group because he claims she always manages to do what she wants. So she gives up what she wants to make him less pissy.

Her writing is on hold for awhile, until he settles down - with her focusing on him and the house enough to suit him. But eventually, she needs to write so she finds herself writing in the cracks occasionally. It is not until she decides to do Nanowrimo that she is fully back at it. I am not sure if he first year doing Nano is without the area's local group or if she jumps right in... Carson will have issues, but if she only does things with the group when he is on nights he won't fully know what she's up to... she feels guilty at her deception but she also blooms with being surrounded by like minded souls. It fuels her... and after that she keeps in touch with some of the group... often meeting up with them when Carson is on nights. There is a Tuesday night writing group that begins in January and Taryn goes when she can.

Also when Taryn is busier she accomplishes more. By having an LTO during this time, Carson is less on her case about the cleaning.

Not sure how I am going to work this in... when does she find this group? Is she working as an EA or Teacher? I am thinking as an EA as both the writing group and her EA work are in Guelph. Teaching is in Waterloo Region... and that is when she does Nano... but his frustration with it must come.... or does she still marry him even when she has doubts about him accepting this aspect of herself?

For setting I am thinking she works as an EA and joins the women writer's group in Guelph, those she has moved to Kitchener following her graduation = cheaper.
She meets Carson in Kitchener at a dance club.
After Teacher's College she gets on the supply list for the Waterloo Region, though she may still do occasional supplying as an EA in Guelph, Carson wants her to focus on getting work closer to home in Kitchener.

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

** Image ID #1855238 Unavailable ** Signature for 2015 Game of Thrones Challenge - Dark Drreamscapes Group Winter trail scene
© Copyright 2015 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/862483