*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/862767-52IFBC---Prophesy--Dialogue-Only
Rated: 13+ · Book · Nonsense · #2050715
Thoughts and takes on the way life presents....
#862767 added October 19, 2015 at 7:27pm
Restrictions: None
52IFBC: Prophesy. Dialogue Only.


** Image ID #2055535 Unavailable **
“I see a strange place that has only one splash of color at the bottom and then meanders off. What does that mean?”
“What color?”
“Purple. Glassy shiny purple. What does it mean?”
“Colors usually point to an emotion or symbolism. Purple is usually the color of royalty. The depth of the color will show where you are in the journey.”
“What does puke green indicate? Because that is in the background and then dark green in front.”
“Green is the color of love. It could be an indication of love fading.”
“What does a boat indicate? I see a boat on a purple river.”
“Boats are a sign of prosperity.”
“I am in that boat sailing toward a mountain. Is that good?”
“Yes. It signifies wealth and prominence.”
“Prophet, why am I having this dream over and over?”
“It is what will be. You will experience one deep and rich love and it will fade quickly. Your life path is to take the thrown and leadership demands that go with it. Your journey will be peaceful and calm. Make no mistake; your lover cannot take this journey with you. If you choose your lover over your destiny, it will not end well. There is only harshness and sadness in that path.”
“I don’t know.”
“Candidate, your choice is clear. The spirits will make your path clear. But you will always have freedom to choose. Do you choose a life of leading this world to rebirth or a secondary one? Your dreamscape shows what will happen if you follow your birthright. If you do not follow your destiny, circumstances will adjust to put you back on the correct path.”
“I know. I know. When?”
“How many steps are in your mountain?”
“I don’t know. It looks like one continuous river to the top with five curves.”
“Where are you in this journey?”
“At the beginning.”
“Where in this journey do the colors fade?”
“The second curve. About.”
“You have two cycles to remove your affections from you dalliance. If you have not completed the task by the fourth cycle, the choice will be enforced.”
“I think I knew that already.”
“Yes, you did…and do. You know what is demanded of you.”
“I will make the choice in time. Right now, I need to be loved. Do you know what I mean?”
“Yes. And I know making the choice is not in you. The choice will be enforced and you will then lead with power and conviction. But that power will only come when you have experienced extreme loss and through that, find your strength.”
“Until then, I will live like today is my last.”
“No! Learn from each experience. You will rely on the lessons of this time for the trials that are to come!”
“I understand.”
“Do not look so forlorn. I have a gift for you that will help you in the coming journey. Receive the blessings you will need in the coming times.”
“These pegs look like the boat in my dream!”
“Here is your board. When you place a piece in the board, any piece, it will reveal your next move.”
“What did I do to deserve a prophesy board?”
“The spirits do not reveal the reasons, only their choice. You are their choice. This is their form of communication with you. My role is complete. Your journey begins now.”



© Copyright 2015 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/862767-52IFBC---Prophesy--Dialogue-Only