*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/863461-assignment-16-freestyling
Rated: 13+ · Book · Romance/Love · #2059771
ASSIGNMENTS FOR NANO PREP
#863461 added October 20, 2015 at 12:20am
Restrictions: None
assignment 16. freestyling

Freestyling
Scene to explore for this one or maybe another.
What would a first fight look light for this couple. These are best friends, but they have to get into it at some point and it has to be something where the trust is not broken.
Perhaps one confiscates or disposes of something that the other finds important. Can a relationship survive that level of carelessness. Do they want it to continue or to call it quits. Or maybe this is something that happens early on …. No, it has to be when they are mature enough to … well, maybe they can take a break for a while if the fight is early enough and when they come back to acquaintance, it is when they can be mature enough to let it go. Have to think about it. Sometimes when one person has everything and the other nothing, or maybe one has more things than the other, the things get in the way. There has to come a realization somehow that people are more important than things and I just don’t know that many young people who are like that. I know they care about people, but usually they are very selfish and self centered.
Scenes need to be cleaned up. I have a lot of variations on the scenes and I just don’t know if I want that many. I keep putting different people in. If I keep them 1-D’s I should be okay. But if they go 3-D, I will need to sketch out more character sketches.
And where are all these flies coming from? Drive me nuts when they buzz my head and think my ear is their personal nest. That might be a funny scene for one of the scenes. Can we make flies and insects funny? Like to give it a try.
I am thinking of this as a story of choices. I want to explore how to heal a shattered relationship, in this case the one between warren and his bio-mom. I don’t know if it can be done, but Usually when people find love in one part of their life, they are more open to it in other forms, and welcome it from different people.
Another disconnect between two people can be their view of money. If one views money as security (need lots if your security level is high) and the other as getting the stuff you need to survive. Or if one looks at things as shared and the other looks at things as mine/yours

© Copyright 2015 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/863461-assignment-16-freestyling