*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/863537-52IFBC-Dimensional-Shift
Rated: 13+ · Book · Nonsense · #2050715
Thoughts and takes on the way life presents....
#863537 added October 20, 2015 at 10:54pm
Restrictions: None
52IFBC: Dimensional Shift
** Image ID #2061171 Unavailable **
The moment is frozen in time. There sound of the scream was silenced by an unknown force. The dimensional shift usually happened with only a moment of time lost. This time, it swept in with enough force to leave the occupants of both worlds terrified and frozen for several seconds. This shift was lasting much too long. When time fell back into its natural order, the grandmother would go back to her morning ministrations taking only a brief pause to wonder why her heart was racing so fast. The Tristram, on the other hand, had to move. It did not want to be returned to the underworld without a prize. It could smell the terror of the grandmother. Its ears twitched to locate the pounding heartbeat. It needed to feed. Its eyes did not work in this world, but its other senses were highly tuned. It had to get its prize before the shift occurred. Too soon the Tristram could feel the shift picking up speed. It had to move, and yet could not. It could not understand the forces that were holding him in one spot. That is when it felt the feathery breath of the halo sphere. It now knew fear. The Tristram could only function in their own world and this one. The halo would deposit him in a world that would not feed his needs. The Tristram had to break the bonds of the halo.

© Copyright 2015 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/863537-52IFBC-Dimensional-Shift