*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/863593
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#863593 added October 21, 2015 at 10:12am
Restrictions: None
Tall Tales
Prompt: My father said he helped Daniel Boone move in and rode with Jesse James. Did your parents ever tell you tall tales?

I believed my father when he said he helped Daniel Boone move in and rode with Jesse James. When ever I asked him a question about who did this and that in history, my father would say Huckleberry Finn. He told Mom he saw leprachauns in Ireland. He had Mom convinced they were real. He was in the Air Force and flew everywhere. He was a Flight Engineer. Once he was watching a show about aliens and mom walked in the living room and Dad told her it was a news bulletin. She thought the aliens getting off the space ship was really happening. Shame on Dad.

Dad told my son when he was three years old not to eat raisin bran. They were bugs. When my son was older, he lived by the woods and there was a loud, weird animal noise and he walked into the woods. Five minutes later, he came running and yelled for me to run! The dog was upset and I don't run too well and I almost fell. He was just kidding but he never done that again. My family can be dramatic. Guess I am, too.

** Image ID #2062335 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/863593