*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/863857-BC--Get-Your-Pants-Off-the-Ground
Rated: 13+ · Book · Nonsense · #2050715
Thoughts and takes on the way life presents....
#863857 added October 23, 2015 at 8:15am
Restrictions: None
BC: Get Your Pants Off the Ground
Name a fashion or a trend that is currently out of style that you wish would make a comeback? Or name one that you wish would disappear forever.

Come back trend would be those cool belts that you could wear at an angle or have the buckles look ultra cool. Now they are just something to hold your pants up and are not a fashion statement.

And disappear forever would be the pants on the ground status. Those idiots walk like ducks and think its cool. We are going to have an incredibly high level of back problems in 20 years because these young bucks don't have a brain to think for themselves. Now if the women would just power up and tell the boys to pull their pants up, life would be good. But the young ladies are not secure enough to do that. It's a shame.

See if you remember this one....

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=american+idol+pants+onthe+ground+song&ei=U...


© Copyright 2015 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/863857-BC--Get-Your-Pants-Off-the-Ground