*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/864291
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#864291 added October 27, 2015 at 2:22pm
Restrictions: None
13 Days Of Halloween Writing Challenge Day 9
Prompt: Write a story about a witch in training.

The little witch Lavonda went to fly her broom and she landed in a tree. She was stuck in the branches and had torn her dress. It was a struggle but she got out of the tree. She fell to the ground. She would be bruised for awhile.

"Why can't I do this?" She cried out.

Lavonda poised herself back on her broom and she flew. Things were going good. She was crashing again and landed in a water fountain.

"I have had enough of this." Lavonda got off her broom and used some wax on the handle. She scrubbed it all over the broom. Now, she was ready. She got back on the broom and sparks ignited and Lavonda headed straight to the sky. She passed up an airplane and then descended into space. It was dark in space and she couldn't stop and then boom! She landed.

Lavonda looked around. She was on the moon! Now what? She had no idea how to get off the moon. What happened, you ask? She is still there! You can see her when the moon is full. She is happy. She will wave at you. She has all kind of space equipment to ride on and she isn't scared. There is cheeses and crackers on the moon. When the moon is bright, you can see her. Her dress is a glowing purple and she found ET up there. Maybe some day, she will come back or just wait for a spacecraft to land and pick her up.

** Image ID #1715947 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1715944 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/864291