*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/864908
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#864908 added November 2, 2015 at 11:35am
Restrictions: None
Crazy Writing
Prompt: They say you're only crazy if you think so. Joy asked us what is the craziest writing idea we ever had and did we ever write something crazy?

Yes, I have. I wrote about a hair appointment I had and my nine year old cousin had a red belly button and she had painted it on there herself. She had a toy red fiddle she played with. I tried to make a humorous story out of this but it didn't go over too well.

I once wrote a story about a man who was over a hundred years old and lived by the beach and had accidentally caused his girlfriend to fall off the light house tower and died. He felt like he was being punished because he was alive and his girlfriend wasn't. He saw her ghost and she had forgiven him and he died and was reunited with her. Someone here told me it was a dumb story.

Another story I wrote from a true story of a civil war ghost who haunted a house and threw stuffed animals at a teen aged girl. I wrote they danced to the song: "Soldier Boy" every night and then he had to cross over. Two people didn't like this idea, either.

I don't know if my stories I write now or crazy or not but I write them anyway.

** Image ID #2062850 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/864908