*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/865224
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#865224 added November 5, 2015 at 1:44pm
Restrictions: None
Let It Go
Prompt: Like Elsa of "Frozen" sings "Let It Go", what things in your life have you had to let it go?

At work, I get mad at things when things aren't fair and the girls who work there act like witches at time, I just let it go. I don't argue with my boss or make waves.

My husband's sister has been a witch over the years but she is better now and we can get along. I had to let it go.

Grandpa died. My cousin was at the funeral and saying trash about my son and his girlfriend. My son hear heard and he wouldn't speak to me for 18 months. He was mad at my cousin, my mother and me and I wasn't speaking to my cousin and she would want to have lunch with me and I ignored her. Grandma got sick and Mom called and said Grandma was in the hospital. I went to the hospital and my cousin came running up to me crying and wanting to hug me. She told me Grandma is dying. God told me to forgive her and I hugged her and let it go. I never told her I knew the hurtful things she said. We see each other at Christmas and call and text each other. Sometimes, you have to let it go.

When you let things go, life is better. Not at that moment but things do get better.

Another beautiful Sig of Elsa from Frozen by best friend Angel.


Member of: Blog City A Council Leader, Circle Of Sisters, Jane Austen Group Leader, Co-Host Of Monthly Calendar Writing Contest, Anniversary Reviewer, Circle Of Friends Blogging Group, Flair For Writing Editor, Owner Of Hobbies and Crafts Forum.
** Image ID #2030606 Unavailable **
** Image ID #2030604 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/865224