*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/866593-HOWS-YOUR-INERTIA
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#866593 added November 22, 2015 at 12:56pm
Restrictions: None
HOW'S YOUR INERTIA?
Blog City image small FOR YOUR AWARENESS...
   


Someone wrote: The great enemy of any attempt to change men’s habits is inertia. Civilization is limited by inertia.

>>> War is meant to forcefully change the “inertia” of civilization, and thus, forcefully change the direction of civilization in a manner that benefits the engineers of the conflict.

>>>And someone else wrote: Here it is important to be aware that Islam is generally a peaceful religion and that radical militant Islamism was born in the 18th century as Wahhabism and was a joint British/Saudi creation.
         
>>>And another person wrote: Today, pitched battles are being fought across Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Cameroon, Nigeria, Afghanistan, Ukraine and Libya - with “skirmishes” across Israel/Palestine, Lebanon and much of the breadth of Africa. (and sometimes in France)

Now try to put those three ideas together...

With what is happening in the world today, do you feel like someone is pushing at your inertia?

So how can ordinary people know and understand which way their inertia should move?

                      Peace and Love...>>>iggy
*Boat*
banner with iguana

© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/866593-HOWS-YOUR-INERTIA