*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/867035
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#867035 added November 25, 2015 at 11:44am
Restrictions: None
Textures, Writable Things
Blog City Prompt: Textures are everywhere. Rough edges of a stone wall. Touch of a baby's cheek. The sense of touch brings back memories for us. What texture holds special meaning for you?

Vinyl records. They have a plastic touch. They remind me of how I loved the Beatles and my first record I owned at nine years of age was by The Beatles. Touching a Barbie. She was my best friend and she still is. I still collect Barbies. Barbie is my favorite doll. I still have my old Barbies even though they went through a fire. I still hold them dear. Avon Perfume bottles and decanters. I love touching them and smelling them. I have ones shaped like cats and I had one shaped liked a fountain ice cream shake when I was ten years old. I would pretend I was drinking out of it.

Touching sea shells that I have collected. They came from the ocean and I love the ocean. I once cut my toe on a sea shell and I got the feel of that alright.

Stuffed animals. They feel so soft and make you feel comfortable.

When I touch flowers, I think of good days I have had.

Touching books. Books can take you anywhere and relive old memories.


BCOF Prompt: "And by the way, everything is writable if you have the outgoing guts to do so." Sylvia Plath Do you agree or Disagree?

Tabloids write trash about stars and politicians. Phonography, erotica, yea people write it. I don't write this kind of stuff but nothing is sacred or private. Sex sells. I guess I will never be a millionaire at writing. I stick to fantasy, romance{erotica free and not nasty!} and happy, fun things to write about. Someone makes a living at someone else's expense. This includes writing and being written about. Someone has the guts to write bad stuff and trash.

** Image ID #2022703 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/867035