*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/868167-DO-YOU-COMPETE
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#868167 added December 8, 2015 at 1:05pm
Restrictions: None
DO YOU COMPETE?
         TUESDAY AWARENESS...
This is not propaganda. This is the real world intruding on your personal comfort:
“Fukushima now undeniably a global security issue… can’t be brought under control by single state” - Experts: Wave of radiation will be 10 times more than entire world’s nuclear tests combined.
THERE ARE 300 TONS OF RADIOACTIVE WATER ENTERING THE PACIFIC OCEAN EVERY SINGLE DAY. THAT IS WHY THE PACIFIC IS DEAD NOW.
         
THE EPA SHUT DOWN THE RADIATION MONITORING EQUIPMENT THROUGHOUT THE USA.

WHY DID THEY SHUT IT DOWN?
Listen to the silence...

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Blog City image small Prompt: Does a human being’s urge to compete have anything to do with his narcissism, and why do people enjoy competitions so much? What are your thoughts on the subject?
 
         
         
Have you ever watched a group of birds, or puppies, or cats, or coyotes, or human children? They all, at some time in their development, pretend to fight, wrestle, race, and watch each other, testing strength and comparing themselves against the older and more experienced.
         
         What is this behavior---instinctual preparation for survival, for propagation of their species, for the pure enjoyment of physical activity? Or all of that, plus further development leads to competing for a mate. They all do it, each in their own way, preening, posing, agressively approaching, and for some actual fighting for dominance. I believe competition is more than an urge. It is an innate drive in all beings, thanks to our DNA.
         
         Highly intellectual, educated human beings move on to levels of competition that are beyond reason. We wish they were more like the puppies.
         
         Peace and Love...>>> iggy *Boat*
         
         
Closer picture of Iguana Portrait The WYRM group banner.Signature for Ocean reviews, etc.
 

         

© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/868167-DO-YOU-COMPETE