*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/868294-Women-Hate-When-the-Man-is-Right-At-Least-I-Do
Rated: 13+ · Book · Nonsense · #2050715
Thoughts and takes on the way life presents....
#868294 added December 10, 2015 at 12:24pm
Restrictions: None
Women Hate When the Man is Right... At Least I Do
There are some people that run across my life's journey who are simply happy and witty no matter what circumstances present. Kathy is one of those blessings. We don't get to meet very often, but when we do, it is funny.

The first funny was telling me that we were the same age, when clearly she was 15-20 years older. The nut!
Yesterday she called the law office and said that our fax did not work, she kept getting a no answer signal. My boss is a drop everything guy and service the pro bono and consultation clients first, the paying clients can wait. Don't ask, I don't get it either.

So half an hour later with a rather snotty and clearly sarcastic Century Link employee in Boise, I found out that the problem was not on our end, it was on Kathy's end. So three calls later telling her to keep trying, I can now call Kathy to let her know I finally got her fax. She said, Yes, I know that, I am so embarrassed.

Apparently, she was cussing out the fax machine about yet another no answer response, when her brother Chris walks in and offered to try. He did something and then handed her the confirmation page that the fax went through.

Me: What was wrong?
Kathy: The phone line was not plugged in.
Me: What!?
Kathy: I know. I am so embarrassed. I hate it when he is right.
Me: Well, at least it's your brother and not a husband.
Kathy: It's the same thing. He's a man,

Oh, how we laughed. I guess women are the same no matter what part of the country we reside in. Too funny.

© Copyright 2015 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/868294-Women-Hate-When-the-Man-is-Right-At-Least-I-Do