*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/869160
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#869160 added December 23, 2015 at 11:08am
Restrictions: None
Christmas TV Shows
Prompt: What Christmas TV Shows and Specials do you watch to make your Christmas complete?

Christmas Vacation. I have to watch Christmas Vacation. This is so funny and anything that can go wrong at Christmas does, does. It makes me laugh. It is heart warming. I have 2 glasses from the movie and I love drinking out of them when I watch the movie. I also have the moose mug and ornament and moose ice cube tray. I love when Chevy Chase goes sledding on that saucer and this is hilarious.

How The Grinch Stoled Christmas. I like the one with Jim Carey and the cute little3 girl who sings: "Where Are You Christmas? This is just a good fantasy.

White Christmas. Who can sing "White Christmas" better then Bing Crosby? I enjoy the movie.

Prancer. I am a sap for animals and the reindeer is no exception. The little girl would be me nursing a reindeer back to health. Three Oaks, Michigan and the Mall scene are only a half hour away from me and Three Oaks is an hour away. My husband is going to take me to Three Oaks to see the little girl's house and the other house the little girl decorated someday.

Rudolph, The Red Nosed Reindeer. I have always loved Rudolph. I am into Santa Claus and elves and I have never grown up.

I love watching "Celtic Woman", Andre Borcelli, "Celtic Thunder" and any Christmas special with Christmas songs. These movies and specials fill my heart with Christmas joy.

** Image ID #2068369 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/869160