*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/869538-Letter-Of-Farewell-To-Events-Of-2015
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#869538 added December 30, 2015 at 1:56pm
Restrictions: None
Letter Of Farewell To Events Of 2015
Prompt: Write a letter of farewell to good events of 2015.

Dear Good Events Of 2015:
This year wasn't a good year. I had hernia surgery but I was only in the hospital 5 days this time and didn't wake up after being on a breathing tube. I was in the hospital for a month last time. The surgery was easier this time. This is a good thing.
My husband had a mini stroke but he got better and is back to his normal self. I think he will be alright.
My Bone Density Test was normal. So were all my heart tests.
My father had a stroke. A major one but he is well and God was with us all of us.
Let's talk about good things about last year. I have friends here at WDC and off line. Our house is paid for. The weather was good for December. Christmas was beautiful. My cat had a good check up and she is bad at times but precious, loving and sweet.
I do hope for a better year in 2016. I am thankful that things weren't worse this year then they had been. There is a silver lining and hope. Here's to a good 2016!
Love: Megan
** Image ID #2058095 Unavailable **



© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/869538-Letter-Of-Farewell-To-Events-Of-2015