*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/870495-The-Right-Product
by NYPen
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #1942316
Contemplative thoughts that infiltrate the mind.
#870495 added January 11, 2016 at 3:42am
Restrictions: None
The Right Product
We see products of all sorts every day.  Advertising inundates us with items we use constantly.  New products are invented every which way we turn.  Some products are useful, and others are worthless.  The products that stand the test of time are the right products.

The right product has to have a benefit.  We love products like cars, body soap, clothing, and toilet paper.  The latter product has a wonderful benefit which I don't have to explain at all.  Without a benefit it won't solve the consumer's issue or dilemma.  A product with no benefit will fail.

Every product has some benefit, but not all make it.  McDonalds had the Mcpizza which had the benefit of being food, but the consumer didn't appreciate that product.  We all know the demise of the Mcpizza.  Coca Cola tried changing a recipe that worked for years, and found out the consumer liked the original recipe.  They continue to put out a product the consumer is familiar with which is beneficial to the company. 

Finding the right product is a win-win situation.  The niche that works for the company and the consumer is having the right product.  Having the right product is the foundation for continued success.  The consumer will continue to purchase as long as the benefits are there.  Keep the idea alive - keep making the right product.

I love having great products.  Providing products with great benefits is my goal.  The future of my success depends on this goal.  The future of your success depends on this goal.  Keep this idea alive - keep making the right product.

© Copyright 2016 NYPen (UN: nypen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NYPen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/870495-The-Right-Product