*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/871385
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#871385 added January 21, 2016 at 11:55am
Restrictions: None
Mansion, Lighthouse
Prompt: Have you ever been inside a mansion or a lighthouse?

Yes to both. The Barker Family owned a factory that made train parts and this factory is now an outside mall. I went to the Barker Mansion in Michigan City, Indiana and it is three stories high and made out of brick. The dining room table had lion's feet and lion heads on the legs. It has a nice chandelier and the servants had rooms next to the kitchen downstairs like "Upstairs, Downstairs" and "Downton Abbey." There was a nice big library by the living room. The second room had bedrooms and a sitting room. The beds were canopy and there were window seats. The third floor had a nice big ballroom. I can see myself dancing with Mr. Darcy. There was a nice balcony and terrace. There was a school room at the end of the hallway and a room for the governess.

Downstairs, was a nice big flower garden with lion statues. There were flowers of every color and a pond near by and this was all inside! Beautiful!

I went to St. Augustine Lighthouse in Florida. It is black and white striped and I climbed all the steps. It about killed me! I can't say it was fancy but I love lighthouses. I could live in one. It is nice to see lighthouses and I would love to see another mansion. Maybe live in one.

** Image ID #2035546 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/871385