*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/871708
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#871708 added January 25, 2016 at 12:00pm
Restrictions: None
4 Locations, Strange Happenings
Blog City Prompt: Lyn asked us to write about 4 locations: New York, London, Beijing and where we live and what we expected from these locations.

New York. I would love to see the Statue of Liberty, shop, fashion shows, time square, their huge library and museums. London. I want to see Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, see Princess Kate and Prince William, the green hills and country sides. Oh! Of course, I want to see castles and cottages. I would sneak off to Bath to see where Jane Austen lived, her gift shop and everything there about Jane. Beijing. I just want to see a panda. I would love to see one.

My location. All we have is Lake Michigan {45 minutes away} and stores. Farm land. Farm land doesn't turn me on. It is quiet where I live. No neighbors! We do have one but we live by farm land.

I guess this is what I expect from these locations. Can I leave tomorrow for London?

BCOF Prompt: "There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition." Rod Serling Write a story, poem or personal experience based on this quote.

I work at an old county home and we have ghosts. We hear strange noises and I once saw a image looking out at me when I walked into the building from the upstairs windows. One of our patients was sitting outside at night when I came in. Two other staff members said he was in his room. He was in his room but they went outside ands he was there! The one girl asked him if she could help him and he disappeared! I have been seeing strange blue streaks of light at night when I drive to work and at work, we look outside and see lights that look like car lights but there is no car anywhere!

Right before Christmas for years, I would see a bright shining star with a green glow around it by my house. My house burned down four days before Christmas and I never saw that star again! I had a strange vibe before my house burned down that Christmas wasn't going to happen that year for us. It was a terrible feeling. Our house burned down and I was right.

August of 2001. I was cleaning house, it was sunny and things were good in my life. I told myself, the world is at peace, there was no war going on or crisis, my job was doing well, I wasn't sick and neither were any of my friends. Two weeks later, the twin towers were hit by planes and seems like the world hasn't been the same since.

One night recently, the wind was blowing and a big black dog ran out in front of me and disappeared just as quickly. Is this stuff strange enough for you?

Neat Sig of woman and beautiful wolves.

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/871708