*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/872342-Prince-Married-One-Of-Cinderellas-Step-Sisters
Rated: E · Book · Children's · #853675
Cinderella's life after the glass slipper. Other fairy tale scenarios included.
#872342 added February 1, 2016 at 4:59pm
Restrictions: None
Prince Married One Of Cinderella's Step Sisters
Prompt: What if the Prince decided to marry one of Cinderella's stepsisters?

Cinderella would have been heartbroken and went to the Wedding. Her step mother decided to be nice to Cinderella. So, Cinderella went to the Wedding of Drucilla and she met the Prince's cousin Quentin. He was as handsome as the Prince and liked Cinderella. Cinderella danced with him and they went outside and he recited poems to her. His jokes made her laugh and he sang songs to her. Cinderella felt better and Quentin courted Cinderella and bought her flowers and jewelry. He asked her to marry him and she accepted. Cinderella and Quentin moved to his kingdom ten miles away and were happy. Who says Cinderella had to marry the Prince?

** Image ID #2062335 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/872342-Prince-Married-One-Of-Cinderellas-Step-Sisters