*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/872727-30DUBC--Text-Bombing
Rated: 13+ · Book · Nonsense · #2050715
Thoughts and takes on the way life presents....
#872727 added February 5, 2016 at 12:26pm
Restrictions: None
30DUBC: Text Bombing
And the prompt is: I found this random fact "95% of people text things they could never say in person."
I don't buy into this, what about you? Do you text things you could never say in person? Or do you send them a letter or an email? Or call them on the phone? How do you handle? awkward conversations. Don't forget it is super Friday and the fee for the day is 5000gps.


Numbers don't lie. I believe it. Why, because my generation invented the dive bomb. I myself am guilty of putting it in writing and then regretting it ten seconds after it went out. (That was back in the snail mail days)

Now that text messages are admissible in court, people are saving texts to use against someone in some way, shape or form. Plus, with the advent of Facebook and twitter, the public text attacks are also on the rise. I use the word attack intentionally because I do not think you need a shield or distance to tell someone how much they mean to you or how much you love them.

So if you define texting as any kind of messaging, the number really is 95%. I mean, I tell my brother on Facebook to quit being stupid. Would I say that to his face? Hell, no!

Writing it down does make you feel better. Just don't send it.

© Copyright 2016 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/872727-30DUBC--Text-Bombing