*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/872813-Thing-You-Long-For-Most-Best-Friend
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#872813 added February 6, 2016 at 1:54pm
Restrictions: None
Thing You Long For Most, Best Friend
Blog City: What is the thing, time or person you long for most? Lyn asked us use sense, smell and touch.
CONGRATS BLOG CITY!!! WE HAVE BEEN THIS BLOGGING THING FOR 700 DAYS!

I miss my son who moved to Minnesota. I treasure the happy memories od him as a child and how he cute he was and still is. He always wore designer cologne and I remember that smell. It was nice. I also remember his hugs. I really missed him at Christmas and how he entertained us. I wish he lived close by still.

I long for a vacation. I hope we can get away and go to Washington State someday especially Forks. I lived in Tacoma when I was a kid. The mountains were so blue and pretty. I wanted to touch them. The smell of the air was pleasant. I was a kid and happy and I think I would be that way again and treasure my memories. Forks. You know why I want to go there! Look for Jacob and Edward!

BCOF Prompt: Tell me about your best friend. I have two at this moment.

Gretchen. We worked together for six years on Midnights at a mental health facility. She makes me laugh. She cheers me when I am depressed. We have dinner together once a year. We buy each other presents at Christmas. I was at her daughters Weddings. WE e-mail each other all the time. She makes me feel like I am special and I matter in life. She sees no wrong in me. She will never forget about me. So many friends have come and gone but she is there for me. We call her each other, too. In a crisis, we are there for each other.

Jennifer. We work together. She is an author here but doesn't get on here very often. We like stories about medieval times, Jane Austen and she introduced me to "Twilight." We bounce writing ideas off each other. We share books and movie DVD's with each other. We both love Johnny Depp. She came to visit me after my surgery and bought me beautiful lavender and purple flowers. We buy each other Christmas and birthday gifts and we work well together. We rescued a kitten at work when we were outside. {Two other workers were in the building} We know how to make each other laugh and we love reading and hearing supernatural stories. We like the same things and both love animals. So does Gretchen. Jennifer and I could spend all day at Barnes and Nobles. We love to read and write.

** Image ID #2074231 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/872813-Thing-You-Long-For-Most-Best-Friend