*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873029-Jewel-Center-Of-Interest
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#873029 added February 8, 2016 at 3:09pm
Restrictions: None
Jewel Center Of Interest
Prompt: The jewel center of interest is the eye within the eye. Joy gave us 5 prompts to choose from and I chose this one.

This reminds me of anyone's eye within the center of the eye. Like a cat, I wonder what my cat thinks. Eyes are the windows of the soul. A heart locket has a diamond or some other stone in the center and this gives it beauty. I have a big blue heart necklace and it reminds me that Rose in "Titanic" said: "A woman's heart is an ocean of secrets. At thee bottom of the ocean is buried treasure and a lot of things lost from ships. A cat's eye marble. You can be intrigued when you look at it. When I saw this prompt choice, this is what came to mind. Oh! One more thing. Like being in a tomb of Egypt. There would be the jewel center of interest is in the eye within the eye. In a way, this is spooky and in another way, neat.

** Image ID #2074231 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873029-Jewel-Center-Of-Interest