*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873179
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#873179 added February 10, 2016 at 10:41am
Restrictions: None
Person In History, The Secret Of
Blog City Prompt: What person in history would you like to have been?

I had to think about this. I admire Joan Of Arc, Marie Antionette, Anne Boelyn but they all met a bad end. So who would I have liked to been?

Jane Austen. You knew that was coming. Jane was a great writer, lived in England and created Mr. Darcy. I would love to have been Jane. She lived in Regency times, had a nice family, went to balls and loved writing. Jane never found her Mr. Darcy but she had two suitors. Her writings bought us happiness and she loved drinking tea. She was close to her sister. I wasn't raised with my sister and didn't find out I had a sister until I was 45. Jane was with her sister all her life. Jane. Thank you for being a great writer. We still love you today.

I also thought of Queen Victoria. She wasn't beautiful but she was a good Queen, loved her husband and children and subjects. The Victorian times were named in her honor. She ruled England. She was happy.

So I wouldn't mind of being one of these two women.

BCOF Prompt: What is the secret of....

What is the secret of life? How do we make a good life, succeed, find happiness, love and just have a great life?

It helps to have a good family, find something you are passionate about and make a living at it. Fall in love and marry the right person who supports your dreams and things you do. Things do happen in life Things we can't change but we deal with them and try to find answers. We may never know the secret of life but we have to try to the best we can. That's all we can do.

** Image ID #2074231 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873179