*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873187
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#873187 added February 10, 2016 at 1:45pm
Restrictions: None
Is It Only A Novel?
Prompt: It is only a novel or in short, only some work in which the greatest power of the mind are displayed through knowledge of human nature, the happiest delimination of varieties, the liveliness effusions of wit and humor, are conveyed to the world in the best chosen language. Jane Austen Northanger Abbey

Jane Austen had a way with words and she wrote seven novels and she chose her words, characters, settings and story lines well. She added humor, wit, Mr. Darcy and he was like the perfect man. How did she ever think of him? Fiction novels are born in the minds of authors. We never know what we will we find in our minds. Jane must have known people like her characters and she went with them and wrote novels. She must have watched people, mainly couples at the balls and just went with it. Jane was well educated and this helped with her novels. She wrote in the time frame that she lived in. Each author has her or his way of writing a novel. Would we want them to all write alike? Not hardly. I appreciate Jane's style and her gift of words and views on romance. You feel like you were there. The language of love. Words. Choosing the right words, characters, setting, romance, humor and being born Jane Austen, well she has my admiration. She was the best author of her time. I would love to write like her.

** Image ID #2074231 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873187