*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873195
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#873195 added February 10, 2016 at 3:24pm
Restrictions: None
Behavior, Psychology
Prompt: Joy asked if behavior and psychology are a form of science.

I had to think about this one. I work in mental health and behavior issues I have witnessed, you wouldn't believe it. A young woman hanged herself with a scarf and threw herself over the rail! Three other girls who worked there saved her and I thought she was dead when I saw her lying there. She was alive and we sent her to the hospital. One night, a patient is running around trying to hit me with his belt. This is behavior of the mentally ill. Analayzing these people? I have a book about this and I had a Psychology course and it is a science all it's own. We give the people medicine and counsel them and try to balance them out but we can't quite cure this disease. It is definitely a science thing. Human behavior. My son has a PHD in this and Mom here, I take care of them, give them their Meds and try to be patient, caring and pray for their well being.

** Image ID #2074231 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873195