*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/874526-Blogging-in-Space
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#874526 added February 21, 2016 at 6:30pm
Restrictions: None
Blogging in Space
Please read this article and then create your own take/ version of the story.... be creative and amuse us all with your entry. I believe in your ability.


*Headphones* Fairy playing a flute *Music2*


Angels Watching Astronauts


“Have you ever sighted them before?”

Zanic moved forward in his seat to press the off button on the receiver. “No. I have picked up some chatter between the craft and their base sometimes.”

“Let’s contact the ship?”

“What for?”

Danz laughed. “I’d like to find out more about them.”

“You want to mess with the situation. Danz, we have rules that you like to break. That’s why the council teamed you and me. They needed someone with better reasoning power to slow down your unnatural urges on missions.” Zanac jabbed another button on his panel expressing his irritation. The button started an electric pulse commanding the routine tests required on this part of the flight.

Danz noticed Zanic’s preoccupation. A few quick movements on Danz’s control panel caused light pulses to begin dancing across the skin of the ship. The light waves swirled out from the ship like a signal.

Zanic clocked the test results as the spear shaped vessel paced the Apollo 10 moon mission far enough away to not attract attention.

On the NASA orbiting vessel the astronauts discussed the musical sounds they were picking up on their radios. They recorded the sounds forwarding them to NASA on their next data dump.

*Earth*














apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/874526-Blogging-in-Space