*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/874729-Holy-Mercy
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#874729 added February 23, 2016 at 11:47am
Restrictions: None
Holy Mercy
Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Prompt is: We've all heard about bizarre occurrences. I am providing a link to one mystery I found interesting.I would like to know your thoughts about this mystery. Do you think this is possible or a farce? Please comment on your fellow bloggers entries too, on Tuesday's getting to know the competitors.

*Angel* Owl with an attitude *BeakerB*



I do not believe in reincarnation. But, scientifically speaking DNA is real. And, I know souls are real. So, why not the love and need to rectify a tragic occurrence. Easily done in this instance because the parents are the same parents of the injured twins. The church isn’t in charge, God is in charge.

As an example, I offer an occurrence closer to my home. There were two neighbors living across the road from one another. One of the homes was on a higher piece of ground. The home on higher ground had many children. The other home had two boys. One of the older children from the home on higher ground put up a rope swing into a tree. It swung off the bank close to the road. I’m guessing just the boys used it regularly. It was dangerous,so more special to those who used it.

The younger of the two boys from the lower home was told not to use the swing because of the way it was built. I am not sure of his age but I think he was 8. One day his mother walked out of the front door to call her son. He was hanging across the road. The rope had somehow slipped up his body and tangled around his neck. He was dead.

The mother and father were inconsolable. The mother became pregnant very soon after. She gave birth to a hardy boy. He was the spiting image of the dead son in all ways. The parents continued down the years to believe and exclaim he was the very boy who died in a new body. This happened I think in the 1970’s.

I don’t think this qualifies as reincarnation. It counts as a life not lived to its’ fullest just reestablished. I believe the parents,with God all things are possible.

If you ever study biology you will find the most amazing unheard of facts. It piles knowledge on knowledge and after while any thing seems possible.

Birth of Jesus













apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/874729-Holy-Mercy