*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/874840-No-Name-Slobs-Belonging-To-Noone
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#874840 added July 16, 2023 at 6:35pm
Restrictions: None
No Name Slobs, Belonging To Noone
Prompt: "I don't know who I am. I'm like cat here, a couple of no name slobs. We don't belong to nobody and nobody belongs to us. We don't even belong to each other." Holly Golightly Breakfast At Tiffanys What is your take on this?

We don't belong to each other. I once had a boyfriend who says I was his property. THINK AGAIN! I love family, friends and my cat ands animals. My kitty is my kitty and she has a name. Bella. People. We don't belong to each other. We have our lives and connect and interact with each other but we don't belong to each other.

I couldn't believe Audrey's character Holly didn't gave the poor cat a name. She felt like she didn't belong to anyone and didn't think she was capable of loving anybody and being loved by anyone. The movie has a happy ending and Holly throws the cat out of the taxi in the rain in the street. Her boyfriend George Peppard's character gets out of the taxi and she realizes that she loves him and together they go look for the cat. They find the cat hiding under boxes in the alley. They call for kitty and the cat comes out as Holly picks him up crying into his fur and her boyfriend's arms. I cry, too. The couple kiss, holding the cat. The movie ends, as the couple are kissing, holding the cat. I wonder what name did the cat finally end up with? Pets are family.

I like belonging to my husband but we don't own each other. It is nice to have a connection and love for each other and yet being free, to be our own person. We all have names. I don't feel like a no name slob. Just misunderstood and confused at times. I belong to the world and am a member of my family and God's children. we are free to come and go as we please and being a part of each other and love each other.

** Image ID #1248169 Unavailable **


Merit Badge in Breakfast at Tiffanys
[Click For More Info]

Happy Valentine's Week!  *^*Heart*^*

© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/874840-No-Name-Slobs-Belonging-To-Noone