*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/875086
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#875086 added February 27, 2016 at 7:38am
Restrictions: None
Movie-Cinematic Masterpiece, Dead In My Tracks
BCOF Prompt: Talk about a movie you consider to be a cinematic masterpiece.

I love "Twilight" Saga. I love the vampires, werewolves, drama, romance and the idea of the Cullens being a family of vampires. They are a cinematic masterpiece to me. What's not to love? Native Americans, the beautiful scenery, Bella, Edward and Jacob. Big beautiful wolves that are werewolves, not half man, half wolf crap.l The parts filmed in Washington State, Oregon and Canada. The woods. Not too much gore or horror. I am a big fan of vampires and werewolves.

Besides, "Twilight." "Star Wars." I don't like Sci Fy much but I do love Star Wars. I love Luke Skywalker, the music, action and strange alien creatures and R2D2 and CP3O. Luke is a hero and the last movie, I really like the new guy heroes and girl in the last movie. I bet she is Luke's daughter and I was so happy to see Luke in the end, that I cried. Star Wars came back and I couldn't be happier.

I love movies and I could write a book about my favorite movies. "Pirates Of The Caribbean." I love pirates and Johnny Depp. Guess I have said enough.

Blog City Prompt: Lyn asked us about a normal day at work and you are on your coffee break and look out the window and see something that stops you dead in your tracks. What do you see?

I work in mental health on the Midnight Shift. Here goes. A woman tried to commit suicide by hanging herself over the railing by the steps with her scarf. We cut her down and had called 911. She came close to dying. I was upset and glad we saved her.

Another lady went outside in the cold snow and fell. She was alright.

One night, one of our men was outside when I came in and the one CNA said he was in his room. I said: "No, he is outside." We checked the rooms. He was in his room. We looked outside and he was sitting at the picnic table. The other girl I worked with, talked to him and he disappeared! We do have ghosts there at the old county building I work at.

This same guy snuck outside and was walking around by the trees and full moon. He looked like a werewolf at first because of his long hair and beard. This was spooky.

I see strange lights outside that look like car lights but there is no car! They disappear!

Would these stories freeze you or stop you dead in your tracks? I have more but this is it for now.

** Image ID #2076352 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/875086