*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/875357-Goodbye-February
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#875357 added February 29, 2016 at 7:20pm
Restrictions: None
Goodbye February
It's the last day of our fundraising month and we need one more fun activity to close the month. Glance at each of your fellow competitors blog from the last month, pick one entry in particular that really made you smile and give it a rocking review. Link the review in your blog entry for the day. Plus pick one entry in the last month of yours and share with us why you enjoyed doing it. So yes, this is a two part-er activity and all that participate will be entered into a special draw for an awardicon for their blog.


Review of "Camping Joy" I am having time issues presently but I have to say besides the link to Blue Moon's review I have enjoyed so many of the February blogs. The subjects were especially mind boggling. So, the answers and comments were diverse and mind stirring. Other good comments I receive come from Elle, Lyn-we got this, Sandra Lyn and others February was special.

"Blogging in Space I enjoyed doing this blog because I believe we are going to inhabit space and other planets someday. It started with the moon. I read "the Martian" this month and reviewed it for the "Monthly Reading Challenge" and then I was able to watch the movie and compare it to the book. The Movie was fun but the book was spectacular.

Way to go 30 DBC. Noticed the new merit Badge on my newfeed it is really special in design.

Lots of good things on the way in 2016.

Manx Cat from Japan


© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/875357-Goodbye-February