*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/875509-WHY-I-HAVENT-BLOGGED
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#875509 added March 2, 2016 at 12:18pm
Restrictions: None
WHY I HAVEN'T BLOGGED
>>>
Blog City image small


I am under construction...and not the electronic kind...I mean real construction. Aboard the Pania (the sailboat) We had a very old kitchen opposite my little cubby bed and desk. Now the old, termite riddled kitchen has been gutted, cleaned, hull painted and with a new bed and desk, becomes my new work-sleep cubby.  And a new kitchen is partly assembled on the other side. The sink, water pump and filter are installed, but no faucet yet. The space for the self-leveling stove is ready, but waiting for the old cooler or new refrigerator, if we buy one.

All the contents of the kitchen, including the cooler and stove are piled in the middle salon on one of the couch-beds. also the table is covered with canned goods, tools, and God knows what else.
The mattress, etc. from the middle salon are piled in the forward bedroom, along with more tools.

Essentially it is chaos, except in my new cubby. The floor fan broke, fixed it twice. The power went off yesterday when a so-called electrician ‘fixed’ it. My computer battery was exhausted and we were very dark last evening with just the ship’s LEDs. And this morning’s coffee and tea had to be heated in the hot-pot down at the marina laundry room where there is power. Later with three people working, the power got re-fixed correctly and the sun is shining on a beautiful day.

Now, I’m not complaining or bitching. It’s just how life sometimes stumbles along.
Meanwhile I have four new reviews for Knights of Sparrow waiting. I managed five reviews I had due for OCEAN yesterday with happy replies this morning. Now I have one each to do for OCEAN and WYRM. The idea of exchanging reviews is very productive and keeps my mind whirling.

NOW THINK ABOU THIS...
I think that all our seeming differences are an illusory slick atop an ocean of unacknowledged commonalities. In addition, we've been indoctrinated to believe we are fundamentally separate from each other, the universe and even the creator, all founded on false perspectives of reality. The only way for us to stay divided, to continue to see the world as separate, is if we focus on our differences, if we focus on untruth, instead of the seemingly infinite reasons to focus on what unites us.

A quote from David Wilcock

Think about what unites us!

Happy month of March...>>>iggy
*Boat*

Formal cover for iguanamountainThe WYRM group banner.



© Copyright 2016 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/875509-WHY-I-HAVENT-BLOGGED