*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876225-30DBC--Warning--On-a-Political-Rant
Rated: 13+ · Book · Nonsense · #2050715
Thoughts and takes on the way life presents....
#876225 added March 10, 2016 at 3:06pm
Restrictions: None
30DBC: Warning. On a Political Rant.
Do not read if you are easily offended. And no, I am not particularly interested in opposite viewpoints, mainly because they are usually bogus mainstream political hacks and media whores.

"Any democratic political candidate will be the end of society as we know it."

Why? Example: the Hillary does not mean to lie, she just does. People end up dead around her. Under her, you will see Sharia Law and punishment. It will not be pretty. i will not wear a burka so I think that means i will be publicly stoned or beheaded. Look it up. You cannot modify Sharia law. It is what it is.

Why? Example: the Bernie wants to take us back to 20th century Russia where everybody thought communism was such a good idea.

Why? Example: The Franken and the Klobuchar vote party lines whether their heart is in it or not.

Why? Example: the Obama is an abomination of anything truthful, just or good.

JMO.

You don't have to agree, but when you take the blinders off and you see where we are now compared to where we were, you end up scratching your head and asking: Why didn't i see this coming? A: You did see it coming, but they promised you free ice cream and you wanted the freebie and not the accountability.

Every nation that was ever under communism lasts about 100 years. 50 years to be brought to their knees, 50 years to figure it out and one or two years to say enough and over throw the idiots who did it in the first place.

My only prayer is that Christ will come again soon or that I don't have to live through the horror.

© Copyright 2016 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876225-30DBC--Warning--On-a-Political-Rant