*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876953
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#876953 added March 20, 2016 at 10:03am
Restrictions: None
Jane Austen's Novels, Happily Ever After
Prompt: Jane Austen's novels. Are they happily ever after? Have you read any Pride and Prejudice sequels? How do you feel about them?

Jane's novels are happily ever after. Elizabeth and Darcy got married. So did Jane and Charles Bingley. Caroline, Georgiana Kitty and Mary? Jane Austen didn't say. I have read so many P&P sequels and written short stories myself and I love that Kitty, Jane and Georgiana got happy endings. As for Caroline, I wrote a story about her and she is mean and doesn't deserve a happy ending. P&P is my favorite Jane novel. I can't get enough sequels of my P&P characters.

I love Emma. She wasn't looking for romance. It fell in her lap and she was more then happily to accept it. Her governess found happiness and so did her friends and non friends. She was a busy body. Maybe Jane wrote Emma thinking that she could find love by accident. Maybe she felt like she was Emma.

Northanger Abbey. I felt that this was spooky but I like spooky and Catherine got her man even though it cost him his legacy. Love is worth it at times when it is right. I am not sure that I would have wanted to live in that gothic mansion. It had a Dark Shadows affect but I love Dark Shadows so I could have handled it.

Mansfield Park. Fanny got her happy ending with Edward. She was like the poor relation.

I need to reread Jane's novels. Pride and Prejudice I know forwards and backwards. It gets the most recognition and I can relate to it. Darcy is a favorite of mine and everyone. Maybe I will know Jane's other novels forwards and backwards. This is my goal. I can't get enough Jane Austen.

** Image ID #2035548 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876953