*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/877214
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1901355
This is my 2012 NaNoWriMo Novel
#877214 added March 23, 2016 at 2:57pm
Restrictions: None
Cora Noland is Lydia's half-sister
Character Sketch

         Cora Noland is Lydia Applewhite's half-sister and is about one or two years younger then Lydia. Cora has black hair and gold flaked dark blue eyes; Cora is the result of an affair between Luther Applewhite and Stella Noland. Cora did not know name of her father until she was in middle school. At that time, Cora's mother, Stella Noland, and Luther Applewhite told her the circumstances of her birth. After that Cora went to visit Luther Applewhite periodically until she graduated from high school. After her graduation, Cora left Dragonview to go to collage and returned Dragonview only twice after she left.
         Cora married Jess Dragonslayer and they had three children; two girls and a boy. They named the children Stella, Anna, and Miles. Miles became a parole officers and took an opening in Dragonview, where his mother was born.
         Cora did not tell her children about her father or her years in Dragonview. Luther Applewhite left Cora a house in Dragonview, which was rented out and the money sent to Cora.
         Cora also inherited the ability to use magic from Luther Applewhite.
         The first time Cora returned to Dragonview was to attend her mother's funeral. The second time she returned, was to attend Luther Applewhite's funeral and take possession of her inheritance.
© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/877214