*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878311
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#878311 added April 4, 2016 at 8:39am
Restrictions: None
Mountains, Water Balloons
Blog City Prompt: It's the sides of the mountains that sustain life, not the top. Do you agree?

I am not sure. When climbing the mountains to get to the top, you go up the side. Life is like that. You may never get to the top but you hang on to the sides and try not to fall off. It doesn't matter what path we take, as long as we get there but this applies to Heaven. I am all for that. As for life, do the best you can. You may fall but get back on the mountain and do the best you can. Just do a good job, be nice to people, be honest and if you are always on the sides or get up the mountain a little higher, at least you know you tried. Falling off the mountain and staying there is not a good thing. Just do your best.

BCOF Prompt: Write about water balloons.

I never got the water balloon thing. I don't like to get wet. Some kids I knew peed in balloons or poured beer in them and threw them at people. Nice. I would rather blow bubbles.

** Image ID #2080241 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878311