*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878312-Voyage-Of-The-Magical-Ship-Day-1
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#878312 added April 4, 2016 at 9:46am
Restrictions: None
Voyage Of The Magical Ship Day 1
Prompt: We are going on a safe voyage. Where are we going, what does it look like and how does it smell.

We are going to Hawaii. I hope to meet Steve Magarrett. The water is nice and blue. It even looks green. I thought going to Lake Michigan was a big deal. I just saw some dolphins. I see islands in the distant and the sun is so bright. It smells like those Bath and Body soaps that you buy with ocean scents. I think the ocean air cleared up my sinuses. A sweet, aroma smell. You see water for miles and miles. I look around the ship and people are climbing a fake mountain, sunning themselves on the deck, swimming in the pool on the ship, playing shuffle board and I see all the shops and I will be shopping soon. I took some pictures of the dolphins I saw and the whales. They are big and gray and just beautiful. They are doing their whale sounds and it is great. Seeing the scenery for myself is better then TV.

I can't help but think of "Titanic", Jack and Rose and the real "Titanic." There are no ice bergs.

I just saw Captain Jack Sparrow's ship The Black Pearl and he tipped his hat at me. The ship disappeared. Must be the sun. Could I have seen him? Maybe he will return later. The sky looks blue. No sign of rain. I am so used to seeing country roads and corn fields. Wait. I see a mountain. It looks grey and I bet it is two miles high and just as long. I look down at the waves. I am glad I am not sea sick. I guess I should go meet other voyagers. I see a woman in a fancy red dress. She smells of money. I am dressed in lavender capris and this is fitting for a cruise. I can hardly wait to get to Hawaii. I am sure will be seeing a lot of mountains and lovely scenery the closer we get to Hawaii. Looks like we are going by Gilligan's Island. Guess I will quit daydreaming and explore the ship. This is nice.

** Image ID #2080242 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878312-Voyage-Of-The-Magical-Ship-Day-1