*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878577-Voyage-of-the-Magical-Ship-Day-3
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#878577 added April 6, 2016 at 1:10pm
Restrictions: None
Voyage of the Magical Ship Day 3
Prompt for Wednesday, Day 3 of April 2016 Mini-Challenge, Voyage of the Magical Ship: One cool thing about Voyaging on the Magical Ship is how physically safe it keeps all of us travelers. Take advantage of this feature and have us travel to a country or place you couldn't normally visit.

Voyaging on the Magical Ship is so exciting. I could go anywhere. But, for now I choose the coast of Washington state. Starting with the San Juan Islands and Friday Harbor. There is a warning about visiting Friday Harbor written in the material for the official tourist website. It says many people who visit never leave.

Everywhere you go on the coast of Washington you find fresh produce and fish in markets. There are craft shops and collectibles. I especially want to visit Seattle.

Who on the crew: Fivesixer, Princess Megan Rose, Elaine Elaine, Prosperous Snow or Alexi Mason or Noyoki-We got this, wouldn’t like the café’s and special musician hangouts in Seattle.

We might want to watch out for Andre visiting the zoo. They have a Colobus monkey that has long white fringe hair on their black arms with a long fluffy white tail that reminds me of a western shirt. I bet Andre will visit them.

Seattle also has a75 foot high Ferris wheel on the coast that over looks the harbor. The Pike Place Farmers Market is a great place to find fresh baked bread, crafts and collectibles. One shop in particular, advertises vinyl records. The museums alone could take hours to visit. The Garden and Glass museum is lit up at night. It has such beautiful sculptures and flowers.

We could lose a lot of time just visiting all the Islands, shops, and sights on the coast of Washington State.

© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878577-Voyage-of-the-Magical-Ship-Day-3