*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878602
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#878602 added April 6, 2016 at 2:35pm
Restrictions: None
Love Something But Not What Comes With It, Sacred
Blog City Prompt: Prompt: Is there something you like and love but not what comes with it? Like I love tea pots and tea cups but I don't like tea. Got the idea? Write away.

I collect tea pots and tea cups of all colors but I don't drink tea. I have 3 tea tins and 2 have Downton Abbey characters on them. I have a big pink tea set autographed by the designer. It has flowers on it and I love it.

I love the ocean and Lake Michigan but I won't go in the water or in a boat. Not this girl. I just love to look at the water. I would love to swim with dolphins and whales but I won't get in the water. That isn't happening but maybe the whales and dolphins would keep my head above water.

I love to eat but I hate to cook. I hate the mess. I love to bake. I especially love my mini cup cake maker.

I would love to get my vampire novel and my Jane Austen novel of my friend and I going back to the past and meeting Jane but I hate the publishing process. I wish an editor would come to my house, I give her my written novels and stories and she publishes it and does all the editing.

I love the old county building I work in with it's hints of ghosts and mystery but the mentally ill people I take care of. I love most of them but it isn't easy. I think they need me so I try to do a good job and make them feel good.

I love looking at snow but I don't like to drive in it. I do love the rain. I just don't want to get wet!

I love my kitty but I clean up after her. She is a lot of work but she is worth it. I love animals. I would do anything for animals.

I love a clean house but I hate to clean.

There you have it.

BCOF Prompt: Write about a scared place you like to go to.

The college near by where I went to college. It is run by Nuns and it is a Nuns Home as well. I love to go to the Chapel and see all the statues of Jesus and I feel close to him and safe. I can find myself here. I need to go here again. I used to visit my favorite Nun here but she died. I hope to visit here again. It is a sacred safe place and I love being there.

** Image ID #2080241 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878602