*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/879031-LOVE-AND-AFFECTION
Rated: E · Book · Technology · #1973676
Thoughts from time to time.
#879031 added November 30, 2017 at 12:54pm
Restrictions: None
LOVE AND AFFECTION
    How would you describe love? Love is an affection or an emotion! But what creates this for any person? It would be created or brought on by admiration and respect of a person with a reciprocating feeling from said person who has the same values of right and wrongs!  Being flattered and appreciated turns into love. An affectionate persons loves his-her parents, teachers, neighbors and friends as long as you haven't become disappointed with who you think they are!  If this happens to you, the love that you have for that person changes with the new understanding! The relationship of a marriage is vary much the same, but so vary much different in that the multifaceted and depth of the love is on so many more levels. The one you are married to is PERFECT with idiosyncrasies that are cute and entertaining, causing the love to grow and become deeper as time go's own. When a disappointment comes along and reevaluation takes place, (example-infidelity) the idiosyncrasies are no longer cute, but grating on one's patients. When this happens the love changes in the  marriage! The thing left over with time is commitment, which in today's society seams to not be enough!                   

© Copyright 2017 charlie55 (UN: charlie55 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
charlie55 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/879031-LOVE-AND-AFFECTION